Chandra's Cosmic: Moles and Vedic Astrology
- As a general rule, moles in the area of head indicate an ambitious man of high desires and pride. He has a taste in art and poetry, is critical and of inquisite nature. Interested in politics, or social affairs.
To obtain fame, such persons spend lavishly at the expense of family responsibility.
- A mole on the right side of the scalp indicates that the person will become famous, God-fearing, good-natured, noble, a political leader and hold a high post like being a Minister, President etc.
- A mole on the left side of the scalp denotes that such a person will not get married but will renounce the world, leading the life of an ascetic. He or she will preach religion etc. and will be the head of a
Mission or Ashram.
- A mole in the middle of the scalp will make the person very wealthy.
- A mole in the center of the forehead indicates a person dominated by Mars and of evil and harsh temper, of independent views. He is wealthy.
- Ladies having such a mole will face trouble in life.
- A mole on the right side of the forehead of a woman indicates a wealthy lady.
- A mole on the right side of a man indicates wealth, honor and success after 30 years of age. For a woman it means wealth.
- A mole on the left side of the forehead denotes worries, and loss of wealth etc.
- A mole on the left side of the forehead of lady indicates a pious lady, elegant in appearance. A black mole is not good.
- A mole on a woman's forehead indicates wealth and good children.
- A mole on the right temple of a man indicates early marriage and beautiful wife.
- A mole on either of the temples is auspicious for sudden and unexpected fortune and fame.
- A mole between the left temple and eyebrow of a man is inauspicious and indicates disappointments in important things of life.
- A mole on the temple near the upper part of the eye in a woman is auspicious, indicating chastity.
- A mole farthest away from the eye on the temple signifies good behavior and good nature.
- On a woman's face, a mole in the lower half is auspicious. If it is honey colored it indicates a hospitable nature; a red mole denotes a tyrannical, irritable disposition. A black mole means an evil and cruel
- A mole on the left side of the face of a woman inauspicious. A red or brow (honey) colored mole indicates sorrows due to deception by evil men or even molestation and if it is black it means financial troubles.
- On the tip of the nose, one is lucky and achieves success very quickly in every enterprise and attempt.
- A mole on the tip of a woman's nose portends a determined lady. She gets what she wants at any cost and will not yield to any obstruction. Loved by her husband.
- A mole on the right side of the nose indicates, one is a great traveler, will do outdoor jobs where one will succeed rather than be tied to a place and desk. Victorious over enemies.
- A mole on the lower nostril indicated gain by marriage and partnership.
- A mole on the left side of the nose means untrustworthiness of changeable nature, sexy, fond of the opposite sex but one will be fortunate and successful. Such a person should guard against accidents, fall &
- A mole on the lower part and below the tip of the nose portends that one has to struggle hard to earn. He will tend to spend and waste part of his earnings.
- A mole just above the tip of the nose indicates anger, an irritable nature, a quarrelsome and egoistic nature. Insults others and becomes dejected.
- A red mole on the tip of the nose of a woman indicates that she weds a person, like a king, with power and authority.
- A black mole slightly below the tip of the nose of a woman denotes that she will either become widow or be of loose morals.
- A mole on the left side of the nose of a woman makes her happy in domestic life.
- If a mole is on the right side, betrayal by her husband and rivalry with her husband's concubines.
- A mole on the edge of a nostril of a woman indicates that she will be an orator and be quarrelsome.
- A mole between the cheek and the nose of a woman on either side of the face is auspicious and indicates a contented happy life.
- A mole on the right eyebrow of a man indicates that he will be wealthy. early marriage to a beautiful and devoted woman. Good fortune, property and social status through wife. Also indicates journeys and good
- A mole on the left eyebrow of man is inauspicious, it denotes he will be a spendthrift, selfish, headstrong and obstinate.
- A mole above the eyebrow near the lower forehead is inauspicious.
- A mole in the middle of the eyebrows denotes one is lucky and wealthy.
- A mole in the middle of the eyebrows of a woman indicates her marriage with a high official, minister or a reputed man.
- A mole on the left eyebrow of male indicates worries, haste, impatience and sensuousness.
- In the case of a woman it indicates a wealthy and affectionate husband.
- A mole on the right side of the left eye of a man indicates a spendthrift and a man with many vices.
- A mole on the left side of the left eye of a man indicates that he will lose his property by wasting money on prostitutes, concubines, liquor etc.
- A mole on the corner of the eye indicates that one will be violent, philosophical, virtuous, hospitable, but has premature death.
- A mole on the outer corner of the eye denotes serenity, stability and death any accident.
- A mole on the right upper eyelid (right eye) of a man means a wealthy man having property.
- A mole on the left eyelid (left eye) of man indicates a simple pious life.
- A mole on the right upper eyelid on the inner rim of a man is auspicious and signifies luxurious life, vehicles, property and hidden wealth.
- A mole on the inner corner of the left eyelid foretells that man amasses wealth in political life and lives to a mature age.
- A mole on the lower eyelid of either eye indicates that one will lead a life of a vagabond and be poor.
- A mole on the inner margin of the lower eyelid of either eye, for man indicates he will desert relatives, family, suffer poverty, imprisonment and notoriety.
- A mole on the inner corner of the eye of a man indicates a mild, good nature and premature death.
- A mole on the inner margin of the lower eyelid of either eye of a woman is inauspicious. It indicates that she will elope with a man and end in a brothel and die a premature death with veneral disease.
- A mole on the eyeball on the right side of the right eye in a man indicates wealth, fortune and the company of the elite.
- A mole on the lower right side of the eyeball of the right eye indicates a rich man.
- A mole on the left side of eyeball will make a man pious, respectful, earning money and getting rich by tact and diplomacy.
- A mole in either of the eyes or inside the eyes indicates that one is sexy and adulterous.
- A mole in either of the ears indicates that a rich man or woman.
- Moles on both the ears denote that he/she will be born wealthy, influential, famous and fond of ornaments and diamonds.
- A mole on the upper top earlobe portends wealth, love of relatives and a respectable life.
- A mole on the lower lobe of the ear signifies debt, short life and fear of death by drowning.
- A mole in the middle of the earlobe indicates one is God-fearing, conventional and has a religious mind.
- A mole on the backside of either ear denotes long life, virtuosity, marriage to a person who is very good, passionate, from a good family. This person inherits property and wealth from parents.
- A mole on the inside of the ear indicates a sensual person, living in luxury, and who is religious.
- A mole on the ear of a woman denotes she will be happy, rich with children.
- A black mole on the wall of the orifice of a woman denotes that she will lead a immoral life, given to drinking, stealing and seeking the company of evil persons.
- A mole on the upper lip of a man indicates that he is social, sexy, fond of the opposite sex and has a sweet speech.
- A mole on the upper lip of a woman denotes that she lives in luxury and wealth. Sexy in nature and sweet in talk and smiles, capturing the attention of others.
- A mole on the lower lip of a man is auspicious. Such a person is studious and quite, lives a peaceful life. As he grows older his fortune will improve.
- A mole on the lower lip of woman signifies that she is a glutton with unsatisfied sexual desires or is hyper-sensual, fond of luxurious and beautiful things. A good and sweet art of speech
- A mole on the inside upper lip of man foretells that he is interested in the occult sciences, spiritualism and religious cults etc.
- A mole on the inside upper lip of a woman indicates her interest in occultism, spiritualism, virtuosity and religion.
- A mole on the outer lower lip indicates one is fond of lavish food, has average wealth, is pious and respected.
- A mole on the inner lower lip means a man keeps company with evil men, is a drunkard, an atheist, disowns relatives, and talks rudely with vulgar language.
- A mole on the inside of the lower lip of a woman denotes that she offends everybody with her sarcastic remarks, so quarrelsome, fond of the opposite sex, prone to prostitution, inimical with relatives and
addicted to smoking and drinking.
- A person having moles on any part of the lip is loveable and liked everyone and is fond of delicate things.
- A mole below the lip makes one sexy.
- For ladies a mole on the cheeks is considered a beauty spot.
- A mole on the left cheek of a woman is auspicious. A red colored mole means a rich lady; a green-colored mole denotes the woman acquires ornaments; if honey-colored or brown she will be wealthy. A black mole
makes the woman marry a man of her choice and she leads a happy married life but is a selfish lady. Has more daughters.
- A mole on the left cheek of a man leads him to a respected virtuous life, full of wealth.
- A mole on the right cheek of a man makes him wealthy, famous and popular; loved by all, respected in society and he leads a happy and successful life.
- A mole on the right cheek of a woman indicates more male children.
- If moles are found on both the cheeks, success in life will come only after hard work and struggle against odds. A sensuous person.
- A mole on the lower part of the cheek indicates a person of evil deeds who has a comfortable life and secretive nature.
- A mole on the upper parts of the cheek iprotends that one will be virtuous, social, help the needy and leads a contented life.
- A mole between the cheek and the ear indicates that his early life will be ordinary, but he will get very rich in his middle age and once again become a destitute in old age.
- A mole on the lower part of the left cheek of a woman denotes a passionate nature and unusual sex gratifications.
- A mole on the lower part of the right cheek of a woman indicates a promiscuous life.
- On a lady's cheeks the mole is said to be a beauty spot. But it makes her sexy, passionate, and desirous and blesses her with comforts. She is loved by her husband and is very popular in society and amongst
- A mole on the tongue indicates interrupted education, may cause defective speech, lack of ability to move socially and frequent suffering from diseases.
- A mole on the tip of the tongue means sweet speech, capable of convincing others, he/se will be a poet of repute.
- A mole on the underside of the tongue denotes a yogi who renounces all worldly pleasures.
- A mole on the upper part of the tongue indicates a good orator.
- A mole on the tongue of a woman indicates a master in music, a reputed singer, devotional and happy.
- A mole on the lower part of the tongue of a lady means a spendthrift spending on religious ceremonies. Good property.
- A mole on the right side edge of the tongue indicates she is talkative and quarrelsome.
- A mole on the center of the chin a lady means a fortunate, rich, virtuous, god-fearing lady. She is blessed with a good loving husband. Such a mole is also considered a beauty spot.
- A mole on the center of the chin of a man denotes a wealthy, philanthropic, virtuous, reliable, famous and respectable man.
- A mole on the lower part of the chin indicates that he/she will be a musician of repute.
- A mole on the left side of the chin indicates a scholar with a moderate financial position, who is also religious.
- A mole on the right side of the chin indicates that one will earn wealth steadily. He/she will be respected and social.
- A mole on the right side of the jaw of a man is auspicious and indicates that he will inherit property through his wife or aunt. He will have many friends.
- A mole on the right side on the jaw of a woman is not good. It denotes difficulties, sorrows and diseases.
- A mole on the left side on the jaw of a man means enmity with many, he loses his property and suffers diseases.
- A mole on the left side on the jaw of a woman means fortune through fine arts.
- A mole in the hollow of the neck indicates beheadment with a sharp instrument or a fatal surgical operation.
- A mole on the neck for man or woman indicates a highly successful life, a hard worker, escapes from a fatal accident between 40 and 45 years of age.
- a mole on the front part of the neck denotes an artistic temperament, unexpected fortune and wealth. Gain by marriage.
- Moles on both sides of the neck indicate death by hanging.
- A mole on the right shoulder denotes a wise and prudent man or woman.
- Moles on the left shoulder indicate that he/she will be of a quarrelsome nature.
- If a mole is found anywhere between the shoulders and the loins, one will have sudden downfall in health, honor and wealth.
- The general character of a man or woman having moles on shoulders and hands may be described as being mentally stable and kind-hearted. They have extraordinary capacity to mix with and type of personalities, are
of a secretive nature, have a soft corner for the opposite sex, but frequently fail in love affairs.
- A mole between the shoulder and the neck is not auspicious.
- A mole on the right shoulder of a woman indicates that she is evil-minded, irresponsible, ill famed, and contemptuous towards her husband. Fond of opposite sex and of easy virtue.
- A mole on the left shoulder of a woman is auspicious. It denotes a happy and honored life, having good children, loving her husband with passion.
- A long red mole on either shoulder is auspicious. She will have a son as first child who will acquire prominence.
- As a general observation, the males and females having moles on the chest or breast have a reasoning mind, accurate reasoning, a sharp brain and impressive expressions. They are of independent views and love new
ideas. They are generally misunderstood by their partners, being too social and have great affection for the children. They never show their sorrows on their face. They are devoted lovers. They are highly
distressed if they are deceived in love affairs. Friends and society than their family members respect them more.
- A mole on the right breast of a woman signifies that she will have more sons, lead n ordinary life and die before her husband. Fond of the opposite sex and is fickle mind.
- A red mole on the left breast of a lady indicates that she is of quarrelsome nature, has no dearth of money and sex. She may become a widow after giving birth to a son.
- A red mole on the right breast indicates that she will have more sons.
- A lady having a black mole on the right breast will be indolent and intemperate. She may destroy her happiness if she is not discreet in her extra-marital affairs.
- A honey-colored mole on the right breast is auspicious. It indicates riches, good pleasures of beds and the love of her husband who cares for her immensely. She has male children's, is of a loving disposition
and is sexy.
- A mole on the right side of the right breast signifies that she is quarrelsome, disregards her husband and will have few children and, only moderate means.
- A mole on the left side of the right breast indicates that she will be devoted to her family, obedient to her husband, religious, and God-fearing, begets good children, leads a happy and respectable life,
respected by her friends and relatives.
- A mole on the right side of the left breast indicates moderate means of life, pleasing manners, social and hospitable nature.
- A mole on the left side of the left breast of a woman is not good. It indicates loss of children, poverty, more sexy and passionate. she has enmity with relatives.
- A mole on the left breast below the nipple indicates that she is of a good nature, friendly and becomes a mother early.
- A mole on the breast touching the nipple signifies a woman of amorous and immoral nature, fickle-minded, of changeable temperament, acaricious, over-ambitious, enjoying life, she will be a high class prostitute.
- A mole on the center of the breast indicates a comfortable life, love of fine arts and poetry.
- A mole on the right chest near the nipple of a man indicates father of more daughters. Earns name and fame. His childhood is full of difficulties.
- A mole on the left chest near the nipple means a rude, poor man, enemy of all and friend of none.
- A mole on the right side of the chest denotes a wealthy, famous, courageous person who enjoys life.
- A mole on the left side of hte chest indicates that the man is attractive, fond of opposite sex, wealthy and adventurous.
- A mole just below the left side the chest means a man fickle-minded, easily irritable, evil-natured and a vagabond.
- A mole on the center of the chest signifies a leaned and wealthy man. religious, God-fearing, respectful and fond of pilgrimages.
- A mole below the middle of the chest or breast indicates that he/she will be of moderate means with an angry and irritable disposition.
- A mole with hairs on the middle of the chest means a poet.
- A mole on the right side means a dull man.
- A mole on the belly of a man signifies that he earns wealth, leads a respectable life, dutiful to elders, fond of good food and leads a happy and prosperous life.
- A mole on the belly, bellow the navel, indicates loss due to theft, gluttony, evil-mindedness and a vagabond life.
- A mole on the belly of a woman indicates good children, fondness for sweet and virtuous life.
- A mole on the upper part of the belly and below the breast means that she will die before her husband.
- A dark mole above the stomach and below the left breast denotes difficulties in life and early widowhood.
- A mole on the navel means a glutton and moderately wealthy person.
- A mole below the stomach indicates a highly sensual nature; if it is black it indicates sexual excesses, sex perversity etc. in males. In females sex by rape or premarital sexual relations.
- If mole is red in color, aggressive sexual relations indicated in men and a passionate nature and excessive sexual desires in women. A green-colored mole means unnatural sexual indulgence (homosexuality or
bestiality etc.) in men and women.
- A mole on the back of a man or woman has the same effects.
- A mole on the back is auspicious and indicates acquisition of wealth and knowledge, shows righteousness, a God-fearing nature, a happy domestic life.
- A dark mole on the back is inauspicious.
- A mole on the spinal chord means a famous politician or a ruler.
- As a general rule, a male or a woman having moles on waist, stomach and buttocks are kind-hearted, of critical nature, who stand for truth and honesty. He appears cool-minded but is short-tempered. He lacks
self-confidence, never allows others to interfere in his private matters. He enjoys premarital sex relations. In childhood, health is afflicted. After 30 years of age, he enjoys life very much. Also fond of
- In case of a woman, a mole on the waist indicates a good and advanced education. She cares for money.
- For men, the mole indicates loss of marital happiness.
- A mole on the left side of the waist is generally inauspicious for father's health and longevity.
- A mole on the right armpit of a man indicates a man of moderate means with occasional interludes of poverty.
- A mole on the left armpit of a man indicates a man craving for women, who dies prematurely without realizing his dreams.
- A mole on the right armpit of a woman denotes a sensual lady, who earns by lending her body to men.
- A mole on the left armpit of a woman indicates a frigid woman who avoids sex and spends her time in prayers and spiritual practices, though married.
- A mole on the right arm indicates a man of wealth, strength and valor. A life full of happiness and contentment.
- A mole on the left arm means he gets fortune, earns enough money and wealth. Success in efforts.
- A mole on the left arm of a woman indicates fortune, success in social life and command over her husband.
- A mole on the right arm of a woman means success in everything. Enjoys property, sex and happiness. Fond of the opposite sex.
- A mole near the elbow indicates difficulties, hard work, a fickle mind and friendship with both sexes.
- A mole on the right elbow indicates riches, luxuries and sensual pleasures.
- A mole on the left elbow of a man denotes that such a man is a womanizer and is a sex pervert.
- A mole on the left elbow of a woman indicates that she is fond of the opposite sex, passionate and all her life will love her paramour.
- A mole on a woman's elbow means a haughty and quarrelsome nature but a good administrator.
- A mole on the left forearm of a man means richness through hard work and difficulties. A good planner.
- A mole on the right forearm of a man indicates difficulties in the childhood. After early middle age, he will become rich due to his efforts.
- A mole on the left forearm of a woman gives her success in all efforts, happiness, courage and fortune.
- A mole on the right forearm of a woman signifies difficulties, hard work, not a good relationship with in-laws.
- A mole on the right wrist of a man indicates honor, wealth through his arts and a luxurious life.
- A mole on the left wrist of a man denotes a goods artist, earns well but spends on charities, women and drink.
- A mole on the right wrist of a woman whose indicates selfishness, persistence, a scheming and determined woman whose goal is to fulfil her desires at any cost. A probable good actress.
- A mole on the left wrist of a woman means she will be wealthy, well versed in domestic affairs and may be an artist.
- A mole on the right wrist near the thumb indicates all-round success.
- A mole on the right wrist away from the thumb means success after a lot of struggle.